RaceCloud is a lot more than just another data logging system!
We strongly believe that we are offering not only a state-of-the-art hardware solution, but more of a high-quality and super-efficient service, making you able to experience the world of motorsports in a whole new way! This is why behind the RaceCloud Concept you will find an exhaustive set of services making all this possible and taking care of all your needs, packed with a numerous options to subscribe and become a member of our family.
Each subscription grants you:
- Live Telemetry
- Automatic Upload and Secure Cloud Storage of Session Data
- Comprehensive Data Analysis
- Compare Two Sessions / Laps
- Kart & Race Setup
- Manage up to Four Engines per Go-Kart
- Co-Driver Mode
- Maintenance Timers
- G-Force / Steering Wheel vs Driving Line Analysis
- Automatic Break Point & Turn-in Point Detection
- Access to More Than 1800 Pre-Defined Tracks
Multi-Device Upgrade is available as a $1999 one-time purchase per team, providing you with:
- Multiple Bundles in the Team
- Multiple Go-Karts in the Team
- Compare Sessions Between Different Bundles / Go-Karts on the Team
Just find the subscription that suits you best among the available options and we will guarantee the service you expect. Pricing is based on the racing hours.
- 5 racing hours Recommended for hobby drivers $49
- 10 racing hours Quick top-up when you run out at the end of the season $79
- 30 racing hours Highly recommended for everyone $159
- 100 racing hours Choose this if you drive a LOT $379
Need a plan with even more racing hours? Contact us and request a quote!
All subscriptions are valid for one year from the date of purchase. Unused racing hours are not transferred to the next billing period. When the subscription expires you do not loose data already stored in the cloud, however new data will not be recorded.
With multi-device upgrade racing hours are shared between all Bundles, paired to the team
A racing hour is calculated only when the telemetry is used in session. The session time is with very high granularity, up to a second.
A session starts when the engine is running and the speed is above 5 kph. Session end is when the kart remains stationary with the engine turned off for 30 seconds.
When the go kart is not moving (speed is below 5 km/h), even if the Live Telemetry transmits data, this is not considered a racing hour and does not charge the subscription.